Monitoring IPR & Contract Terms
Are you looking to start Monitoring IPR & Contract Terms more efficiently with the companies you do business with in Asia? If so, here are some common concerns that companies often have and how to solve them.
Concerns When Monitoring IPR & Contract Terms
1. How to monitor and make sure that my IP rights are not being violated?
2. How to discreetly keep an eye on things to ensure contract terms are respected?
If this is you, then read below. AsiaBridge Law has a solution for your company.
This is a common concern countries have when expanding into Asia whether it’s manufacturing, retaining services or selling into Asia. Below is a brief intro to how we handle this for you.
At periodic times during the year, AsiaBridge Law’s multilingual investigators will do the following (and more):
- look for infringement at the local and global level (online/ offline marketplaces & trade shows)
- carefully review the websites and online profiles of the target entity
- discreetly contact the subject companies
- monitor the patent office for the registration of competing patents
- …and a great deal of other work on your behalf*
*For security reasons the full list of monitoring method is not made public on our website. AsiaBridge Law’s affordable and effective techniques can be disclosed to the client in private.
If you’re ready to get started and have a conversation, click here to contact us and get our rate sheet.
Ready to Contact AsiaBridge Law?
If you’re ready to get started with AsiaBridge Law or would like more information, please click here to go to our contact page and fill out our short form.